Runnymede Air Forces MemorialCurrently Open
- Address: Cooper's Hill Ln, Englefield Green, Egham TW20 0LB, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1784433329
- Tags: War Memorial, Family And Kids
The Runnymede Air Forces Memorial in Englefield Green is dedicated to the Air Force personnel of the British Empire who were lost during World War II. Unveiled in 1953, the Rummymede Memorial symbolizes the sacrifices of more than 20,000 men and women whose bodies were never recovered after WWII and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the area. The names of the various personnel are engraved on the stone memorial and you can spot the carvings etched into the memorial. The vast expanse of the Runnymede Meadow can be seen from the Memorial and the serene atmosphere of the place makes for a memorable experience.
- Runnymede Air Forces Memorial Address: Cooper's Hill Ln, Englefield Green, Egham TW20 0LB, UK, United Kingdom
- Runnymede Air Forces Memorial Contact Number: +44-1784433329
- Runnymede Air Forces Memorial Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!