De Blob262 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Emmasingel 11, 5611 AZ Eindhoven, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Eindhoven’s love for design combined with the advancements in technology is best explained by De Blob. This organically shaped structure serves as an entrance of The Admirant shopping mall. De Blob is also a landmark of the Around the Admirant project in Eindhoven. De Blob is the genius of Italian architect Massimiliano Fuksas. The area is a popular shopping centre and has attracted several tourists thanks to its unique design and location. It is close to the new department stores in the city and also the old shopping district in Eindhoven. This is also a popular meeting spot in the evening. You will find plenty of residential towers in the vicinity too.
How to Reach De Blob
- By Bus: Witte Dame, Piazza Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eindhoven before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eindhoven and book an accommodation of your choice.
- De Blob Address: Emmasingel 11, 5611 AZ Eindhoven, Netherlands
- De Blob Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit De Blob(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit De Blob: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.31% of people who visit Eindhoven include De Blob in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
36.71% of people start their De Blob visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see De Blob
56.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting De Blob
People normally club together Flying Pins and St. Catherine's Church while planning their visit to De Blob.