How to Reach Eindhoven
The Easiest Way to Reach Eindhoven
HOW TO GET TO EINDHOVEN
- By Air: Eindhoven Airport provides connectivity to countries like Greece, Spain, France, Portugal etc. There are flights to Eindhoven available from Krakow, Lisbon, Belgrade, Bologna, Naples, Marrakesh, Ibiza, Sofia, Budapest, Sevilla etc. You can get to the main city by Bus 400 that will drop you off at Eindhoven station. The bus leaves every ten minutes from the airport. Another option is to take an Air Express Bus that connects the airport to various locations in Eindhoven. Taxis are available too. You can also come to Eindhoven from the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
- By Rail: Eindhoven Central Station is accessible from cities like Rotterdam and Tilburg in Germany, and national cities like Zandaam, Maastricht, Amsterdam, Helmond, etc. You can travel to Eindhoven from the Schiphol Airport via train. Regional trains check into the Eindhoven Beukenlaan station in the city.
- By Road: Express bus lines connect Eindhoven to Helmond, Hertogenbosch, Weert etc. The road is a good option for those who want to explore the rural side of the Netherlands.
HOW TO GET AROUND EINDHOVEN
- By Bus: The main bus station in Eindhoven is located on the north end of the Central Station. Buses provide connectivity to all major places in the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available freely close to the bus station and airport. However, this is a slightly expensive option for commuting.
- By Car: Cars are available for rent at the Europcar office near the train station. Parking is easily available at various spots in the city.
- By Bicycle: This is the best way to explore Eindhoven. Bicycles can be rented at the train station. There is plenty of parking space for bicycles at various points in the city. However, make sure you lock your bike securely before leaving it.
- On Foot: Eindhoven is easily negotiable on foot. The town is small and has plenty of facilities for pedestrians. Many people here prefer walking to using the public transport.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Eindhoven and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Eindhoven
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Eindhoven. The most preferred mode of transport in Eindhoven is Bike.
Average distance: 9.69 km Average time: 27.94 min
Bike 41.18%Bike 14.14 min Train 1.14 min Bus 1.14 min Walking 0.29 min Overall average time for 4.51 kms 16.71 min
Walking 17.65%Walking 38.67 min Bike 7.67 min Other 5 min Driving 1.67 min Overall average time for 3.9 kms 53 min
Car 35.29%Driving 26.17 min Walking 1.17 min Overall average time for 19.25 kms 27.33 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5.88%Bus 20 min Walking 15 min Overall average time for 6 kms 35 min
- How to reach Cities Near Eindhoven
- How to reach Feanwâlden
- How to reach Daarlerveen
- How to reach Hurwenen
- How to reach Angeren
- How to reach Noordwolde
- How to reach B&b Noordwijk Binnen
- How to reach Driezum
- How to reach Vragender
- How to reach Engelen
- How to reach Beugen
- How to reach Engwierum
- How to reach Son
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Elizabeth City
- How to reach Pescara
- How to reach West Milford
- How to reach Hartsdale
- How to reach South Hadley
- How to reach West Pennant Hills
- How to reach Broadbeach
- How to reach Tin Can Bay
- How to reach Cooloola
- How to reach Helensvale