How to Reach Eindhoven, Netherlands
The Easiest Way to Reach Eindhoven
HOW TO GET TO EINDHOVEN
- By Air: Eindhoven Airport provides connectivity to countries like Greece, Spain, France, Portugal etc. There are flights to Eindhoven available from Krakow, Lisbon, Belgrade, Bologna, Naples, Marrakesh, Ibiza, Sofia, Budapest, Sevilla etc. You can get to the main city by Bus 400 that will drop you off at Eindhoven station. The bus leaves every ten minutes from the airport. Another option is to take an Air Express Bus that connects the airport to various locations in Eindhoven. Taxis are available too. You can also come to Eindhoven from the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
- By Rail: Eindhoven Central Station is accessible from cities like Rotterdam and Tilburg in Germany, and national cities like Zandaam, Maastricht, Amsterdam, Helmond, etc. You can travel to Eindhoven from the Schiphol Airport via train. Regional trains check into the Eindhoven Beukenlaan station in the city.
- By Road: Express bus lines connect Eindhoven to Helmond, Hertogenbosch, Weert etc. The road is a good option for those who want to explore the rural side of the Netherlands.
HOW TO GET AROUND EINDHOVEN
- By Bus: The main bus station in Eindhoven is located on the north end of the Central Station. Buses provide connectivity to all major places in the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available freely close to the bus station and airport. However, this is a slightly expensive option for commuting.
- By Car: Cars are available for rent at the Europcar office near the train station. Parking is easily available at various spots in the city.
- By Bicycle: This is the best way to explore Eindhoven. Bicycles can be rented at the train station. There is plenty of parking space for bicycles at various points in the city. However, make sure you lock your bike securely before leaving it.
- On Foot: Eindhoven is easily negotiable on foot. The town is small and has plenty of facilities for pedestrians. Many people here prefer walking to using the public transport.
Are you looking for a Eindhoven travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Eindhoven
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Eindhoven. The most preferred mode of transport in Eindhoven is Bike.
Average distance: 9.43 km Average time: 27.11 min
Bike 44.44%Bike 13.88 min Train 1 min Bus 1 min Walking 0.38 min Overall average time for 4.57 kms 16.25 min
Walking 16.67%Walking 38.67 min Bike 7.67 min Other 5 min Driving 1.67 min Overall average time for 3.9 kms 53 min
Car 33.33%Driving 26.17 min Walking 1.17 min Overall average time for 19.25 kms 27.33 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5.56%Bus 20 min Walking 15 min Overall average time for 6 kms 35 min
How to Reach Eindhoven from Nearby Cities
|Geldrop to Eindhoven||9.93 km||9 mins|
|Bladel to Eindhoven||29.32 km||29 mins|
- How to reach Amsterdam
- How to reach The Hague
- How to reach Rotterdam
- How to reach Assen
- How to reach Marken
- How to reach Volendam