Haydn Haus MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Joseph Haydn Gasse 19 - 21, Eisenstadt 7000, Austria
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +432682-7193900
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Haydn Haus Museum - Review
It is here where the famous musician Joseph Haydn lived for 12 years. Today after centuries the house is still kept intact with its décor and furniture as it was then. There’s also a herb garden adjacent to the house which was also bought by The place is a museum where everything related to the life and works of Haydn can be found. There’s a shop where enthusiasts and fans can buy his music CDs. He has left behind such a great legacy that his name is inseparable to the history of Eisenstadt.
Haydn Haus Museum Information
- Avail special discounts with the Neusiedler card.
Haydn Haus Museum Ticket Prices
- Groups of 20 people, schoolchildren, students, seniors: EUR 4
- Pupils in school bond: EUR 2
- For Family: EUR 10
- Combination ticket (Haydn Haus and Burgenland museum): EUR 8.50
How To reach Haydn Haus Museum by Public Transport
Nearest Bus stop:
- Eisenstadt Domplatz, lines: 415, 565, 566, 580, 669, 681, 765, 1158, 1824, 1833, 1839.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Eisenstadt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eisenstadt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Haydn Haus Museum
95% of people who visit Eisenstadt include Haydn Haus Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
67.65% of people start their Haydn Haus Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Haydn Haus Museum
51.14% of people prefer walking in order to reach Haydn Haus Museum
Haydn Haus Museum Trips
2 Views18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Linz, Bregenz, Eisenstadt, Melk, Zell Am See from HanoiBy: Guest UserCity: Zell Am See, Linz, Bregenz, Eisenstadt, Melk