How to Reach Eisenstadt
How to reach Eisenstadt
- By Air: The two closest airports are the international airport Vienna and the Airport Bratislava.
- By Train: A small train station has frequent connections to Vienna.
- By Bus: A pretty good bus network connects Eisenstadt to the neighbouring country-side and towns.
- By Road: The A2 (Südautobahn) and the A3 (Südostautobahn) motorways from Vienna both lead to Eisenstadt.
- By Foot: The town is quite small and most of the attractions can be covered while walking. Check online travel guides for the best ways to cover the old town.
- By Taxi: Within the city, there are many taxis that you can hire for a minimum fare of EUR 5. Purchasing a Bürgerkarte card will cut this down to EUR 2.
- By Cycle: Cycles can be rented off the Internet using the system ‘nextbike’.
Modes of Transportation in Eisenstadt
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Eisenstadt. The most preferred mode of transport in Eisenstadt is Car.
Average distance: 20 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 20 kms 20 min