How to Reach Eisenstadt - The Easiest Way to Reach Eisenstadt
- By Air: The two closest airports are the international airport Vienna and the Airport Bratislava.
- By Train: A small train station has frequent connections to Vienna.
- By Bus: A pretty good bus network connects Eisenstadt to the neighbouring country-side and towns.
- By Road: The A2 (Südautobahn) and the A3 (Südostautobahn) motorways from Vienna both lead to Eisenstadt.
- By Foot: The town is quite small and most of the attractions can be covered while walking. Check online travel guides for the best ways to cover the old town.
- By Taxi: Within the city, there are many taxis that you can hire for a minimum fare of EUR 5. Purchasing a Bürgerkarte card will cut this down to EUR 2.
- By Cycle: Cycles can be rented off the Internet using the system ‘nextbike’.
Are you looking for a Eisenstadt travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Eisenstadt from Nearby Cities
|Vienna to Eisenstadt||42.85 km||42 mins|
|Zagreb to Eisenstadt||224.43 km||3 hours 44 mins|
|Huntington to Eisenstadt||11010.22 km||183 hours 30 mins|
|Brevard to Eisenstadt||11050.26 km||184 hours 10 mins|
|Canton to Eisenstadt||11117.78 km||185 hours 17 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Eisenstadt