How to Reach Eisenstadt, Austria
The Easiest Way to Reach Eisenstadt
- By Air: The two closest airports are the international airport Vienna and the Airport Bratislava.
- By Train: A small train station has frequent connections to Vienna.
- By Bus: A pretty good bus network connects Eisenstadt to the neighbouring country-side and towns.
- By Road: The A2 (Südautobahn) and the A3 (Südostautobahn) motorways from Vienna both lead to Eisenstadt.
- By Foot: The town is quite small and most of the attractions can be covered while walking. Check online travel guides for the best ways to cover the old town.
- By Taxi: Within the city, there are many taxis that you can hire for a minimum fare of EUR 5. Purchasing a Bürgerkarte card will cut this down to EUR 2.
- By Cycle: Cycles can be rented off the Internet using the system ‘nextbike’.
Are you looking for a Eisenstadt travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Top Cities in Austria
- How to reach Vienna
- How to reach Klagenfurt
- How to reach Hallstatt
- How to reach Linz
- How to reach Bregenz
- How to reach Salzburg