Are you looking for what to do in Eisenstadt?
- Esterhazy Palace: A magnificent 14th century castle with lavish architecture and interior décor, and a beautiful park.
- Bergkirche: The hill church that’s also the final resting place of the famed composer Joseph Hadyn.
- Kleinhoflein: A district in the western end of the city known for its Parish Church and for its wine yards.
- Haydn Haus Museum: Home of musician Joseph Haydn lived for 12 years; it has been maintained in its original state.
- Judisches Museum Eisenstadt: Austria’s first Jewish Museum.
Below we have a list of things to do in Eisenstadt and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Eisenstadt getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Eisenstadt with confidence.