About Kakolat Falls, Ektara
Falling off the cliff of the Kakolat Mountain are the Kakolat Falls. Located in the Nawada district of Bihar, India, the falls are quite a popular tourist destination. Offering all that one desires to get solace from the scorching heat, people flood this place during the summers. The waterfall has a height of 150 to 160 feet, and creates a pool at the base. A number of water sports and other activities can be enjoyed here. Apart from providing the modern modes of entertainment, interesting legends also entice people to visit this cascade. The waterfall is quite important in the Indian Mythology, as it is believed that the Pandavas visited the waterfall during their exile. Do visit this lovely site to escape the heat, and get engrossed in the legends.
More about Ektara
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Ektara trip planner.
How To Get To Kakolat Falls by Public Transport
- Rented cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ektara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ektara and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Kakolat Falls, Ektara
Need more cleanliness...less facilities for visitors... Gardens may be developed but overall good place to visit once.
Nice place to visit. Govt. Should work on cleaness nd to maintain beauty of this place
Good place to visit in summers. Natural Cold waterfall
You can view the mind blowing amazing and beautiful scene of green mountain on the way of Kakolat Waterfall before entering in main entrance gate. No words can explain this beauty.
An outstanding fun place for summer. A deshi water fall environment, yet to get a stamp of tourist place.
- Other Attractions
- Hellfire Pass Museum
- Bridge Over The River Kwai
- Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- The Thailand-burma Railway Centre
- Thai-burma Railway
- Jeath War Museum
- Sai Yok National Park
- Safari Park Open Zoo
- Taweechai Elephant Camp
- Tham Kra Sae Bridge
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hellfire Pass Museum
- Hotels Near Bridge Over The River Kwai
- Hotels Near Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Budget Hotels Near The Thailand-burma Railway Centre
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Thai-burma Railway
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jeath War Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sai Yok National Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Safari Park Open Zoo
- Luxury Hotels Near Taweechai Elephant Camp
- 5 Star Hotels Near Tham Kra Sae Bridge