El Campo Museum9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2350 N Mechanic St, El Campo, TX 77437, USA, 77437, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9795436885
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
The El Campo Museum of Natural History is a great spot to take your kids to make them learn about the habitats of the animals and the anatomy of the animals from the life-sized structures. The museum also houses the personal hunting collections and donated trophies from various hunters and researchers such as Dr. E. A. Weinheimer and Steve McManus. You will see Alaskan Brown Bear, Russian Bear, Grizzly Bear, Caribou, Elk and Moose at the Bear Exhibit, Polar Bear, Lynx, Arctic Fox, at the Arctic Exhibit, some trophy collection as well as White Rhino, Lion and Cape Buffalo at Africa Exhibit, Bengal Tiger, Jaguar, Anaconda at Jungle Exhibit are some of the attractions at El Campo Museum along with the Rocky Mountain, South Texas, waterfowl, Hump Lures and Seashells exhibits.
How to Reach El Campo Museum
- Rented Car / Taxi
- El Campo Museum Address: 2350 N Mechanic St, El Campo, TX 77437, USA, 77437, United States
- El Campo Museum Contact Number: +1-9795436885
- El Campo Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!