Bodegas Crater1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Calle San Nicolás, 122, 38360 El Sauzal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain Map
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Winery, Adults
The Bodegas Crater is a rustic winery run by a group of friends passionate about winemaking. Starting its journey in 1998, the winery now produces over twenty thousand bottles of Crater as well as over thousand bottles of Crater’s Magma. Within fifteen acres of vineyard, the grapes are cultivated on a semi-clayey soil to get their rich taste favoured by the weather of coastline and Midlands. Visit the Bodegas Crater to taste the subtle wines blended with elegance.
How to Reach Bodegas Crater
- Buses 12, 101, 104 to stop : Luis Diego Cuscoy
- Buses 12, 101, 104 to stop : El Lagar (T)
- Bodegas Crater Address: Calle San Nicolás, 122, 38360 El Sauzal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!