Visit Eleuthera - Best of Eleuthera
Another jewel of the Bahamas, the 110 mile long island is a tropical vacationer’s dream. Famous for it’s pink sand beaches, coral reefs, caves and excellent snorkelling, the island’s commercialisation thankfully has not destroyed its charm (though it can definitely get very crowded). Very popular with spring breakers and the Christmas crowd, the huge influx of people can spoil Eleuthera tourism for some – especially due to the huge waiting lines. Luckily, this is Bahamas, so the weather is ‘right’ all year long if you don’t mind a little humidity.
Eleuthera Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Eleuthera tips for your visit
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- Do not explore caves alone and always bring backup matches, torches and batteries.
- Buy the Beach Book, Eleuthera, Bahamas edition and find each and every one of the island’s 135 beaches – it’s the best travel guide here.
Are you looking for a Eleuthera travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Eleuthera Tourist Information
Popular Hotels in EleutheraView all Hotels in Eleuthera
- Nassau Tourism
- Cococay Tourism
- Freeport Tourism
- Chub Cay Tourism
- Deadman's Cay Settlement Tourism
- Hope Town Tourism
- Behring Point Settlement Tourism
- Castaway Cay Tourism
- Steventon Tourism