- Address: Queen’s Highway, Gregory Town, Eleuthera, Bahamas
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Town, Nature
About Gregory Town, Eleuthera
Lying between Governor’s Harbour Airport and North Eleuthera Airport, this beautiful small town stands as a popular attraction for the tourists who come to visit Eleuthera Island. Nearly half an hour drive from the Eleuthera Airport will take you to Gregory Town. It is observed that most of the settlement of this island has happened in this town. That’s why this town is often referred as “Pineapple Capital”. Another reason for giving this sweet name to this town is Bahamas has a history of producing some of the tastiest pineapple in this region. Hence, if you are visiting Gregory Town, make sure you taste their best fruit.
As far as things to see within this town are considered, features like Glass Window Bridge, Rebecca’s shop and the famous Pineapple Festival are something to look forward for.
Gregory Town Information
- It is best to explore the town on foot. Hence, wear proper shoes to walk for long hours.
How To reach Gregory Town by Public Transport
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Eleuthera before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eleuthera and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gregory Town
95% of people who visit Eleuthera include Gregory Town in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
68.97% of people start their Gregory Town visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gregory Town
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gregory Town
Gregory Town Map
Gregory Town Trips
Gregory Town, Eleuthera Reviews
All QuestionsGregory town
- Brian Brill Drafting Service
- Iglesia Mission Christian Restoration
- Garnets & Praise Thri
- US Air Force Recruiting Office
- Hendleys Soaring Eagles Ministers
- Indian River Baptist Association
- Pentecostal Church Of God
- St Simons Cyrenian Episcopal Rectory
- Un Encuentro Con Jesus Iglesia Misioner
- Mink Lake (Teton County, Wyoming)
- Evans Properties Airport
- Huleia Stream
- Prayer Tower International
- A Quality Fiber Glass
- Rev Robert Lawrence Reverend