How to Reach Eleuthera - The Easiest Way to Reach Eleuthera
- By Air: North Eleuthera (ELH), Governors Harbour (GHB), and Rock Sound (RSD) are the airports on the island. ELH is the most popular; fly in here if you want to be taken to Harbour Island. Continental serves ELH from Fort Lauderdale and Miami; Silver Airlines from West Palm Beach. You can also fly in from Nassau to RSD.
- By Boat: Bahamas Ferries comes in to Governor's Harbour, Spanish Wells, and Harbour Island.
- By Bike: You will have to rent from the locals.
- By Taxi: They ply throughout the island.
- By Rental Car: The most popular way to get around. Rental Cars are rented from the locals (there are no official organisations). There usually won’t be paperwork. You will need a map to get around the roads.
Are you looking for a Eleuthera travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Eleuthera from Nearby Cities
|Nassau to Eleuthera||121.36 km||2 hours 1 mins|
|Wilmington to Eleuthera||296.15 km||4 hours 56 mins|
|Greenville to Eleuthera||296.64 km||4 hours 56 mins|
|Richmond to Eleuthera||343.46 km||5 hours 43 mins|
|Midlothian to Eleuthera||350.04 km||5 hours 50 mins|
|Fredericksburg to Eleuthera||362.02 km||6 hours 2 mins|
|Springfield to Eleuthera||367.23 km||6 hours 7 mins|
|Washington, d. c. to Eleuthera||367.8 km||6 hours 7 mins|
|Bristow to Eleuthera||373.95 km||6 hours 13 mins|
|Chantilly to Eleuthera||375.07 km||6 hours 15 mins|