How to Reach Eleuthera - The Easiest Way to Reach Eleuthera
- By Air: North Eleuthera (ELH), Governors Harbour (GHB), and Rock Sound (RSD) are the airports on the island. ELH is the most popular; fly in here if you want to be taken to Harbour Island. Continental serves ELH from Fort Lauderdale and Miami; Silver Airlines from West Palm Beach. You can also fly in from Nassau to RSD.
- By Boat: Bahamas Ferries comes in to Governor's Harbour, Spanish Wells, and Harbour Island.
- By Bike: You will have to rent from the locals.
- By Taxi: They ply throughout the island.
- By Rental Car: The most popular way to get around. Rental Cars are rented from the locals (there are no official organisations). There usually won’t be paperwork. You will need a map to get around the roads.
Are you looking for a Eleuthera travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Eleuthera from Nearby Cities
|Nassau to Eleuthera||117.8 km||1 hour 52 mins|
How to Reach Top Cities in Bahamas
- How to reach Nassau
- How to reach Cococay
- How to reach Freeport
- How to reach Chub Cay
- How to reach Deadman's Cay Settlement
- How to reach Hope Town