- Address: Southern tip of Eleuthera, Bahamas
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature
Princess Cays - Review
Visit this beautiful unspoiled beach of Eleuthera Island, where you can enjoy innumerable activities like beach volleyball, water sports or you can just simply relax and take stroll along the beach. Many local authorities offer cruise tour around the sea as well. If you are interested in staying by, private resorts on rent are there. If you are wondering how you are going to enjoy the water activities, local authorities are there offering snorkel equipments, floats, banana boat and many such equipments on rent.
It is indeed one of the great places to spend few hours with families and friends.
Princess Cays Ticket Prices
- Ask the authorities about the fare for renting water sports equipments.
Princess Cays Opening and Closing Hours
- Ask the authorities about the cruise timings.
How To reach Princess Cays by Public Transport
- By ferry
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Eleuthera before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eleuthera and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Princess Cays
95% of people who visit Eleuthera include Princess Cays in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
58.06% of people start their Princess Cays visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Princess Cays
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Princess Cays
Princess Cays Map
Princess Cays Trips
Princess Cays, Eleuthera Reviews
All QuestionsPrincess cays
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows