- Address: on the northern tip of Eleuthera, Bahamas
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Island, Tour, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Nature
Spanish Wells - Review
Like Harbour Island, Spanish Wells is another small island settlement located on the northwestern tip of Eleuthera Island. The easy way to reach to this beautiful small town from Eleuthera is via taxi boat. Similar to Harbour Island, settlement began on this island with a primary occupation as lobster fishing. You can take a tour around this island to take a glance of the cultural community of the people living in this part of the island. The locals are quite friendly and are always helpful enough to give you a tour around the island. Walk along the soft sandy beach to see the colorful marine life that you can see through the crystal clear water of the sea.
You can even opt for a night stay if you are interested in doing so.
Spanish Wells Ticket Prices
- Ferry fare : $20 per person
Spanish Wells Opening and Closing Hours
- Ask the locals about ferry timings to reach this island.
How To reach Spanish Wells by Public Transport
- By ferry from Eleuthera.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Eleuthera before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eleuthera and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Spanish Wells
95% of people who visit Eleuthera include Spanish Wells in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.73% of people start their Spanish Wells visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Spanish Wells
90.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spanish Wells
Spanish Wells Map
Spanish Wells Trips
2 Views26 Days 25 Nights26 Day Trip to Miami, Las Vegas, Nassau from WickfBy: Guest UserCity: Las Vegas, Miami, Nassau
3 Views6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Nassau from Downtown Huntington BeacBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Nassau
Spanish Wells, Eleuthera Reviews
All QuestionsSpanish wells
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station