Are you looking for what to do in Eleuthera?
Eleuthera is an absolute delight to explore things to do! There are a plethora of beaches!
- Check out Lighthouse Beach, French Leave Beach, Ten Bay Beach, Twin Cove Beach, Tarpum Bay, Rainbow Bay Beach, Winding Bay, and Lover’s Beach.
- Snorkel at Gaulding's Cay, Princess Cays, and Current Cut.
- Check out the Spelunking scene at Preachers' Cave, Hatchet Bay Caves, Ten Bay Beach, the caves south of Rock Sound.
- Shop for souvenirs at Island Farm, Island Made Gift Shop, and Rebecca's Straw Market.
- Visit the Leon Levy Native Plant Preserve, the Island’s first National Park with 171 species of indigenous plants.
Below we have a list of things to do in Eleuthera and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Eleuthera getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Eleuthera with confidence.