Pirozzolo Park5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1255 W Water St, Elmira, NY 14905, USA, Elmira Heights, United States Map
- Phone: +1-6077342031
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Pirozzolo Park in Chemung County is a beautiful riverside retreat for kids and adults alike. On the banks of the Chemung River, the park is most active during summer with the West Elmira Town Pool that is a perfect swimming spot. While many people love to sit back by the river and spot birds and turtles, a few others love to enjoy hiking, biking, strolling and jogging along the trails by the river namely River’s Edge Loop trail and Riverfront Levee Trail. Other attractions in the park include tennis courts and baseball fields. During summer, the Pirozzolo Park also hosts small concerts to attract more people.
How to Reach Pirozzolo Park
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Pirozzolo Park Address: 1255 W Water St, Elmira, NY 14905, USA, Elmira Heights, United States
- Pirozzolo Park Contact Number: +1-6077342031
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
55.56% of people who visit Elmira Heights include Pirozzolo Park in their plan
33.33% of people start their Pirozzolo Park visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pirozzolo Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pirozzolo Park
People normally club together Frontline Family Ministries Church and Elmira Heights Village Hall while planning their visit to Pirozzolo Park.