Elora Quarry Conservation AreaCurrently Open
- Address: 319 Wellington County Rd 18, Elora, ON N0B 1S0, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5198465234
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
A holiday or weekend with friends and family can be fascinating by visiting the old swimming hole surrounded by verdant plantation and steep cliffs that reach up to 40 feet at Elora Quarry Conservation Area. Sprawling over 32 hectares, the natural pool is nestled within two acres of the limestone quarry. Taking a dip, swimming or fishing in the emerald water is refreshing; however, you are not permitted to dive or jump. Elora Quarry Conservation Area has a few uncovered picnic areas where you can enjoy a barbeque picnic during daytime. If you wish to explore the area, there is the 1 kilometre loop trail through the Cedar forestry overlooking the Grand River.
How to Reach Elora Quarry Conservation Area
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Elora Quarry Conservation Area Address: 319 Wellington County Rd 18, Elora, ON N0B 1S0, Canada
- Elora Quarry Conservation Area Contact Number: +1-5198465234
- Elora Quarry Conservation Area Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!