Eugenisee323 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6390 Engelberg, Switzerland
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Landmarks, Natural, Lakes
Situated in the valley, the Eugenisee is a serene freshwater lake in Engelberg. A picturesque place, the surrounding mountains reflecting in the lake make for a wonderful photo opportunity. If you like fishing, you have to visit the lake! It is newly stocked with trout every week from April till October. If you are not into fishing, pack a picnic basket and head over to the lake to have a memorable picnic.
For painters, the Eugenisee lake provides many mesmerizing sights worth putting down on canvas. And if you are a hiker, take a cool, refreshing dip in the lake after a hot day in the Alps!
Eugenisee Travel Tips
- If you plan on taking a dip in the lake, do carry a change of clothes.
- Do acquire a permit for fishing.
Entrance Ticket Details For Eugenisee
- Fishing permit: Adults- CHF 25
- Youths (10 - 16 Years) - CHF 15
- Fishing: Season- from 15th April to 31st October: 5.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Fishing in the lake is not allowed after 7.30 p.m. till 5 a.m.
How to Reach Eugenisee
- Engelberg, Titlisbahn bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Engelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Engelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.28% of people who visit Engelberg include Eugenisee in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
24.24% of people start their Eugenisee visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Eugenisee
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eugenisee