Mount Titlis3530 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Poststrasse 3, Engelberg 6390, Switzerland
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +41-41639505
- Ticket Price: 89 CHF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Peak
Switzerland is known for its peaks and the amazing views from these peaks. One such peak with a breath-taking view, is Mount Titlis. The highest point of Central Switzerland, Mount Titlis is Engelberg’s pride and joy. A popular attraction, the journey to Mount Titlis is just as captivating as the picturesque vistas that await you.
With glacier and ice caves and restaurants where you can dine with a view. Among the highlights of your trip will be the Rotair- a revolving gondola that rotates 360 degrees for you to see all sides of the ride up to Titlis and beyond. You could either plan your Mount Titlis trip by yourself or sign up for a guided tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mount Titlis
- The ticket prices are inclusive of the ride to and from Engelberg’s cable car station.
- Children: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
- Dogs: CHF 14 (round trip)
- SBB Half Fare Card / General Pass / Swiss Pass / Eurail / Interrail Pass: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
Mount Titlis Hours
- The first ascent via cable car is at 8:30am.
- The last ascent is at 3:40pm.
- The last cable car down from Titlis is at 4:50pm.
How to Reach Mount Titlis
- Titlis Cableway Station
- Brasserie Konrad at Ski Lodge
- Hotel Central
- Restaurant Schweizerhof
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Engelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Engelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Engelberg include Mount Titlis in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75% of people start their Mount Titlis visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mount Titlis
89.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Titlis
Mount Titlis Reviews & Ratings
Hello, I will be travelling to titlis by rented car, is the parking facility available? And where will be car parked and how to go up the mountain then?Answer Report Abuse
You can park your car at the TITLIS valley station. Parking costs CHF 5 per day. From the parking, you can hop on a cable car to reach the mountain top.Report Abuse