- Address: 6372 Ennetmoos, Switzerland, Engelberg
- Phone: +41-416188040
- Ticket Price: 74 CHF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids, Cable Car, Train Ride
Situated around 25 kilometres from Engelberg, Stanserhorn is a beautiful mountain in Switzerland. Having a summit at 1898 metres above sea level, the CABRIO ride to the top is a must do atleast once in your lifetime! Previously, three funicular rail sections used to lead steeply up to the summit. Today however, the CABRIO cable car with its open top deck, is one of the main attractions of the mountain. The Stanserhorn is dubbed the ‘friendliest mountain in Switzerland’.
Stanserhorn Travel Tips
- Do wear warm clothing and sturdy shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Stanserhorn
- Cable car tickets:
- Return ticket:
- Adult: CHF 74
- Children: CHF 37
Time Table for CABRIO:
- Departure from Stans: 8.15 a.m. After that, a cable car leaves every half an hour till 4.30 p.m.
- Departure from Stanserhorn: 8.30 a.m. After that, a cable car leaves every 15 minutes till 5.15 p.m.
How to Reach Stanserhorn
- Cable car from Stans.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Engelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Engelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.5% of people who visit Engelberg include Stanserhorn in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.62% of people start their Stanserhorn visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Stanserhorn
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stanserhorn