Titlis Bridge, Engelberg
About Titlis Bridge, Engelberg
Titlis Bridge, Engelberg - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Titlis, Engelberg
Ticket Price: 89 CHF
Timings: 08:30 am - 04:45 pm Details
Added 19.5K times in trip plans
View Point, Bridge, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Rightly named as the Titlis Cliff Walk, the Titlis Bridge is Europe’s longest suspension bridge, measuring up to 374 meters. Imagine being suspended so high that you can’t see the ground, let alone imagine how far down it might be. The flip side of this is the gorgeous views that are bound to haunt you for the rest of your mortal life.
Titlis Bridge Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices are inclusive of the ride to and from Engelberg’s cable car station.
- Children: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
- Dogs: CHF 14 (round trip)
- SBB Half Fare Card / General Pass / Swiss Pass / Eurail / Interrail Pass: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
Titlis Bridge Opening and Closing Hours
- The first ascent via cable car is at 8:30 am.
- The last ascent is at 3:40pm.
- The last cable car down from Titlis is at 4:50 pm.
How To reach Titlis Bridge by Public Transport
- Titlis Cableway Station
Restaurants Near Titlis Bridge
- Hotel Restaurant Engelberg
- A la Carte Spannort Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Engelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Engelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Titlis Bridge, Engelberg Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Jungfrau Tours
- Titlis Bergbahnen
- Hotel Edelweiss Engelberg Ag
- Titlis Cliff Walk
- Tin Toboggan On The Brunni
- Engelberg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Engelberg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Engelberg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Engelberg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Engelberg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Engelberg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Engelberg