Titlis BridgeCurrently Closed
- Address: Titlis, Engelberg, Switzerland
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:45 pm Details
- Phone: +41-416395050
- Ticket Price: 89 CHF
- Tags: View Point, Bridge, Architecture
Titlis Bridge - Review
Rightly named as the Titlis Cliff Walk, the Titlis Bridge is Europe’s longest suspension bridge, measuring up to 374 meters. Imagine being suspended so high that you can’t see the ground, let alone imagine how far down it might be. The flip side of this is the gorgeous views that are bound to haunt you for the rest of your mortal life.
Titlis Bridge Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices are inclusive of the ride to and from Engelberg’s cable car station.
- Children: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
- Dogs: CHF 14 (round trip)
- SBB Half Fare Card / General Pass / Swiss Pass / Eurail / Interrail Pass: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
Titlis Bridge Opening and Closing Hours
- The first ascent via cable car is at 8:30 am.
- The last ascent is at 3:40pm.
- The last cable car down from Titlis is at 4:50 pm.
How To reach Titlis Bridge by Public Transport
- Titlis Cableway Station
Restaurants Near Titlis Bridge
- Hotel Restaurant Engelberg
- A la Carte Spannort Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Engelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Engelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Titlis Bridge
95% of people who visit Engelberg include Titlis Bridge in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.28% of people start their Titlis Bridge visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Titlis Bridge
91.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Titlis Bridge
Titlis Bridge Map
Titlis Bridge Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Lucerne, Bern, Lausanne, Grindelwald, Kandergrund from BrusselsBy: Guest UserCity: Lausanne, Bern, Grindelwald, Kandergrund, Lucerne
Titlis Bridge, Engelberg Reviews
All QuestionsTitlis bridge
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
Find places near Titlis Bridge, Engelberg
Titlis Panorama Restaurant -0.022 km away