Titlis BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Titlis, Engelberg, Switzerland
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:45 pm Details
- Phone: +41-416395050
- Ticket Price: 89 CHF
- Tags: View Point, Bridge, Architecture
Rightly named as the Titlis Cliff Walk, the Titlis Bridge is Europe’s longest suspension bridge, measuring up to 374 meters. Imagine being suspended so high that you can’t see the ground, let alone imagine how far down it might be. The flip side of this is the gorgeous views that are bound to haunt you for the rest of your mortal life.
Entrance Ticket Details For Titlis Bridge
- The ticket prices are inclusive of the ride to and from Engelberg’s cable car station.
- Children: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
- Dogs: CHF 14 (round trip)
- SBB Half Fare Card / General Pass / Swiss Pass / Eurail / Interrail Pass: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
Titlis Bridge Hours
- The first ascent via cable car is at 8:30 am.
- The last ascent is at 3:40pm.
- The last cable car down from Titlis is at 4:50 pm.
How to Reach Titlis Bridge
- Titlis Cableway Station
- Hotel Restaurant Engelberg
- A la Carte Spannort Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Engelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Engelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Engelberg include Titlis Bridge in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.04% of people start their Titlis Bridge visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Titlis Bridge
92.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Titlis Bridge