Titlis Bridge, Engelberg
Titlis Bridge - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Titlis, Engelberg, Switzerland
Ticket Price: 89 CHF
Timings: 08:30 am - 04:45 pm Details
Added 19.6K times in trip plans
View Point, Bridge, Architecture
Keep all your trip plans organised in place using the trip itinerary creator app
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Titlis Bridge, Engelberg
Rightly named as the Titlis Cliff Walk, the Titlis Bridge is Europe’s longest suspension bridge, measuring up to 374 meters. Imagine being suspended so high that you can’t see the ground, let alone imagine how far down it might be. The flip side of this is the gorgeous views that are bound to haunt you for the rest of your mortal life.
Titlis Bridge Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices are inclusive of the ride to and from Engelberg’s cable car station.
- Children: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
- Dogs: CHF 14 (round trip)
- SBB Half Fare Card / General Pass / Swiss Pass / Eurail / Interrail Pass: 50% off on an adult’s ticket.
Titlis Bridge Opening and Closing Hours
- The first ascent via cable car is at 8:30 am.
- The last ascent is at 3:40pm.
- The last cable car down from Titlis is at 4:50 pm.
How To reach Titlis Bridge by Public Transport
- Titlis Cableway Station
Restaurants Near Titlis Bridge
- Hotel Restaurant Engelberg
- A la Carte Spannort Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Engelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Engelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Titlis Bridge, Engelberg Reviews
Find places near Titlis Bridge, Engelberg
Titlis Panorama Restaurant -0.022 km away