Dolphinwatch Carrigaholt9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Square, Rinemackaderrig, Carrigaholt, Co. Clare, Ireland, Ennis Map
- Phone: +353-659058156
- Tags: Family And Kids, Adventure
On the way of wild Atlantic, Dolphinwatch Carrigaholt offers most adventurous activities and wildlife attractions at the mouth of Shannon. It is the best place to see the dolphins in Ireland and passenger ship of Dolphinwatch Carrigaholt - Draíocht (“Magic”) departs daily from the Pier castle and the ship will take you through an extraordinary adventure along with a live commentary and interactive session, directed by a folk of marine experts. During your safe, comfortable and joyful journey on this ship, you will get to see various sea birds and wild animals as well as you will learn about the activities and nature of the dolphins in their natural habitat.
How to Reach Dolphinwatch Carrigaholt
- Rented car / taxi
- Dolphinwatch Carrigaholt Address: The Square, Rinemackaderrig, Carrigaholt, Co. Clare, Ireland, Ennis
- Dolphinwatch Carrigaholt Contact Number: +353-659058156
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!