Events and Festivals in Ensenada
- Carnaval (February-March): A six day extravaganza, the Carnaval is known for attracting over 100,000 people year after year. Celebrated 40 days before Ash Wednesday, the Carnaval stands for the removal of temptations that might cause the fasting devotees to discontinue or break their Lent fast.
- Fiesta de la Venimia (August): Held in the first two weeks of August, the Wine Harvest Festival is a popular festival that is much awaited by locals and tourists alike. True to its’ name, the Wine Harvest Festival is two weeks of nothing but fine local wine with some exquisite local food going with it. The event is held on the Wine Route of Ensenada, so be sure to stay close to the route.
Trip plans for Ensenada
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ensenada
Ensenada Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Ensenada
Ensenada Shore Excursion: Blow Hole and La Bufadora Tour with Horseback Riding2 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
See the famous blow hole of Ensenada as you join in on this 5-hour tour starting with a horseback riding. You'll then visit L...Book Now
La Bufadora Tour in Baja California4 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy a 4-hour tour in which you will visit La Bufadora located in Punta Banda Peninsula. You'll also have the opportunity to...Book Now
Save 7%Las Caadas Canopy Tour in Ensenada20 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Visit Las CaadasCampamento and take the Las Caadas Canopy tour to live the adventureof flyingalong5 different ziplines, twoof...
Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour in Baja California9 Reviews
During this 6-hour tour, you will visit four top wineries located in Valle de Guadalupe (Guadalupe Valley) as well as visit t...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Rosarito
- Events & Festivals in Tecate
- Events & Festivals in Tijuana
- Events & Festivals in Punta Colonet
- Events & Festivals in Mexicali
- Events & Festivals in San Felipe