First StreetCurrently Closed
- Address: Ensenada, Mexico
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Family And Kids, Streets
First Street - Review
The ultimate local shopping hub, the First Street is swamped with vendors and small trinket shops trying to pursue you to buy almost everything!
Take a walk along the road to explore the variety of shopping you can do or dive into a shop and buy those gifts for your loved ones. The place is sure to keep you on your toes for as long as you are there.
First Street Information
- Prepare to be mobbed by vendors trying to sell you their articles. Keep your wallet and other important necessities close.
How To reach First Street by Public Transport
- Rent a Bicycle to reach the place.
- Hire a Radio Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ensenada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ensenada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting First Street
88.2% of people who visit Ensenada include First Street in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
53.68% of people start their First Street visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see First Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting First Street