How to Reach Ensenada
- Traveling to Ensenada is fairly easy, especially if you’re coming from the United States.
- For USD $15 you can catch a bus to Ensenada from Tijuana.
- If you’re up for it and have the necessary documentation, rent a car and make a road trip out of it.
- Cruises ships are another way to arrive at Ensenada.
- Most of the things to see in Ensenada are within walking distance. Downtown is where most of the major attractions are and can be covered on foot.
- For all those looking to exercise and sightsee, bicycling through highway or the Costero. Be careful though, certain parts of the city aren’t bicycle friendly.
- The roads of Ensenada are easy to navigate with plenty of parking for everybody, free of cost. Drive with caution on the highway.
- Radio taxis are readily available and will drive you anywhere.
- If you want to visit La Bufadoraor any of the other wine routes, you’ll have to sign up for tours that will pick you up from Ensenada and bring you back.