How to Reach Ensenada - The Easiest Way to Reach Ensenada
- Traveling to Ensenada is fairly easy, especially if you’re coming from the United States.
- For USD $15 you can catch a bus to Ensenada from Tijuana.
- If you’re up for it and have the necessary documentation, rent a car and make a road trip out of it.
- Cruises ships are another way to arrive at Ensenada.
- Most of the things to see in Ensenada are within walking distance. Downtown is where most of the major attractions are and can be covered on foot.
- For all those looking to exercise and sightsee, bicycling through highway or the Costero. Be careful though, certain parts of the city aren’t bicycle friendly.
- The roads of Ensenada are easy to navigate with plenty of parking for everybody, free of cost. Drive with caution on the highway.
- Radio taxis are readily available and will drive you anywhere.
- If you want to visit La Bufadoraor any of the other wine routes, you’ll have to sign up for tours that will pick you up from Ensenada and bring you back.
Are you looking for a Ensenada travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Ensenada
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ensenada. The most preferred mode of transport in Ensenada is Car.
Average distance: 8 km Average time: 24 min
Car 100%Driving 24 min Overall average time for 8 kms 24 min
How to Reach Ensenada from Nearby Cities
|Tijuana to Ensenada||58.89 km||58 mins|
|Lakeside to Ensenada||61.38 km||1 hour 1 mins|
|El cajon to Ensenada||61.77 km||1 hour 1 mins|
|Santee to Ensenada||64.25 km||1 hour 4 mins|
|La mesa to Ensenada||65.49 km||1 hour 5 mins|
|Chula vista to Ensenada||66.67 km||1 hour 6 mins|
|Poway to Ensenada||73.52 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|San diego to Ensenada||75.52 km||1 hour 15 mins|
|Coronado to Ensenada||77.11 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Escondido to Ensenada||83.16 km||1 hour 23 mins|