How to Reach Ensenada
How to reach Ensenada
- Traveling to Ensenada is fairly easy, especially if you’re coming from the United States.
- For USD $15 you can catch a bus to Ensenada from Tijuana.
- If you’re up for it and have the necessary documentation, rent a car and make a road trip out of it.
- Cruises ships are another way to arrive at Ensenada.
- Most of the things to see in Ensenada are within walking distance. Downtown is where most of the major attractions are and can be covered on foot.
- For all those looking to exercise and sightsee, bicycling through highway or the Costero. Be careful though, certain parts of the city aren’t bicycle friendly.
- The roads of Ensenada are easy to navigate with plenty of parking for everybody, free of cost. Drive with caution on the highway.
- Radio taxis are readily available and will drive you anywhere.
- If you want to visit La Bufadoraor any of the other wine routes, you’ll have to sign up for tours that will pick you up from Ensenada and bring you back.
Modes of Transportation in Ensenada
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ensenada. The most preferred mode of transport in Ensenada is Car.
Average distance: 12 km Average time: 30 min
Car 100%Driving 30 min Overall average time for 12 kms 30 min