Las Bodegas De Santo TomasCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Av. Miramar 666, Centro, Ensenada, Baja California Norte, 22800, Mexico
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +52-6461783333
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Tour, Brewery, Winery, Leisure, Adults
Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas - Review
One of the first tours you should embark on is the Wine Route. In fact, the Wine Route is why people visit Ensenada in the first place. Ensenada’s Wine Route is a part of the Baja Valley and we all know that the Valley falls in the top 5 wine destinations around the globe. Even you don’t want to sip wine, it’s natural to be curious about where wine comes from and how it’s harvested; of course, the fact that you’ll be residing in wine country just sweetens the deal.
Along the Wine Route in Ensenada, one of the most frequented wineries is the Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas winery. Baja’s oldest wine producing plants, the wines you’ll get to taste are par excellence. Don’t miss out on the surroundings of the winery; a café, a shop and a gallery are all a part of Las Bodegas de Santo Tomas. If you’re interested in seeing the winery’s vineyards, they’re located about 31 miles south of Ensenada.
The best wines of the Las Bodegas de Santo Tomas is Alisio chardonnay, the cabernet, and the tempranillo.
Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas Information
- Although tours and tastings are a daily occurrence, it’s best to call ahead to confirm their timings for the day.
- Entry is free.
- While the tour of the winery is free, if you wish to undertake the wine tastings, 160 pesos will get around 6 wine samples to taste.
- If you want to purchase one of their brewed wines, separate charges apply.
Restaurants Near Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas
- Corazon de Mexico
- El Charro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ensenada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ensenada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas
95% of people who visit Ensenada include Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.33% of people start their Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas
90.49% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas
Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas Map
Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas Trips
Las Bodegas De Santo Tomas, Ensenada Reviews
Great white wines and port. The syrah was rich in minerals, reminiscent of iron with notes of the Ensenada estuary.
Gatherbil Wear dehuinki. Jelboys
Nice place for wine tasting. Enjoyable.
So many vines! Very large winery with really neat tasting room. Bottles of wine 30-40 high on open shelves.
No food, has nothing much to offer. We did not try the wine.
All QuestionsLas bodegas de santo tomas
- St Stephen R C Church
- Holy Redeemer R C Church
- Elim Pentecostal Family Church
- Clydebank Library
- Dalmuir Illuminations
- Clydebank Methodist Church
- Yoker Railway Station
- A Walking Tour Of Clydebank - Day Tours
- The 543 Club
- Empire Clydebank
- St Joseph's R C Church, Faifley Rd, Clydebank
- Moniques Live Fish Foods Aquarium, Pond & Reptile Supplies
- Titan Crane Clydebank
- Clydebank Station