Sami Abdulrahman ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 60 Meter St, Erbil, Iraq Map
- Phone: +964-7504591451
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Sprawling over an area of 200 hectares, the Sami Abdulrahman Park in Iraqi Kurdistan is a peaceful oasis with its well-mapped sections to cater to the entertainment quotient for everyone far from the bustling city. Several spacious playgrounds for kids, two beautiful lakes, cafeterias, nature walks, rolling lawns, boat rides, well–maintained gardens, fountains and many other features are there. There are also open air swimming pools, gymnasium, sauna and a newly opened amphitheatre for recreational purposes. The park derived its name from the late deputy prime minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Sami Abdul Rahman. The Martyr’s monument with an inscription “Freedom is not free” will attract your attention. Erbil International Fair is held in this park that stands on the infamous site of Sadam Hossain’s detention centers.
How to Reach Sami Abdulrahman Park
- Rented car / Taxi
- Sami Abdulrahman Park Address: 60 Meter St, Erbil, Iraq
- Sami Abdulrahman Park Contact Number: +964-7504591451
- Time required to visit Sami Abdulrahman Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!