Best Time To Visit Erlangen
The climate in Erlangen is very mild, warm and temperate. Rainfall is common all through the year, with even the so-called driest months receiving a major amount of precipitation. The average temperature is a very cool 9 degree Celsius with slight variations.
- Winter: The months of November to February are the coldest months and temperatures are usually around 0 degree Celsius in this period.
- Spring: The weather brightens up a little in the months of March and April and the mercury rises ever so slightly to reach a comfortable 6 degree Celsius.
- Summer: Summer starts from May and lasts all the way till mid-September. The temperature is generally around 15 degree Celsius, but rainfalls are quite frequent and heavy.
- Autumn: End-September and October signal the arrival of winters and the mercury starts seeing slight decreases gradually.
To see the beautiful nature of Erlangen in all its glory, the spring months of March to May is best time to visit Erlangen. If rain is not a spoiler for you, then consider visiting Erlangen in the Summer months too as you will face less number of tourists.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Erlangen is 566.68 mm in July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Erlangen is December.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Erlangen is December.
Least humid month in Erlangen is June.
- Best time to visit Schauaquarium Toxon Erlangen-buckenhof in Erlangen