Best Time To Visit Ernakulam
The best time to visit Ernakulum is Winters owing to its cooler weather but Summers see a lot of visitors too. Ernakulum has a Tropical monsoon climate with high humidity, owing to its close proximity to the Arabian Sea. The rainy season welcomes you with lush greenery all around and is a pleasant time to explore Central Kerala (especially Kochi), the winters are loved for its honeymoon charm while the hot summersare a great time for sun soakers. Try to avoid the rainy season especially if you are planning your trip from June to September.
- Summer: March to May is peak summer season with the recorded highest being 37 degrees Celsius. The average temperature is around 33 degrees Celsius with highhumid.
- Monsoon: June to September is the peak monsoon season with heavy rainfalls that amount to around 3000 mm of annual rainfall.
- October and November form the post monsoon or retreating monsoon season with lesser rainfall. On an average there are 124 days of rainfall on an annual basis.
- Winter: December to February are the coldest months in Ernakulum with the temperatures ranging from 17 degrees Celsius to 33 degrees Celsius. The season is most preferred by honeymooners.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Ernakulam is June.
Least humid month in Ernakulam is February.
- Best time to visit St. George Syro-malabar Catholic Forane Church, Edappally in Ernakulam
- Best time to visit Bhoothathankettu in Ernakulam
- Best time to visit Pavakulam Sree Mahadeva Kshetram in Ernakulam
- Best time to visit Kadamattom Chruch in Ernakulam