Kadamattom ChruchCurrently Open [Closes at 09:30 pm]
- Address: kolenchery ,Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam, Kochi (Cochin) 682311, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4842765019
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Established in 865 AD by Mor Abo- a Persian priest with the help of “Aikunnathu Karthakkanmar” in AD 865, the church is deducted to the priest who was believed to have magical powers. Today, the church is a famousPilgrimage spot in south India.
For tourists, the church’s architecture with Portuguese influences and its close affinity to art is hard to miss. Stop by at the church to offer a small prayer when in Ernakulum or simply to soak in the beauty of the place and feel its calm atmosphere.
- Operating hours vary. Call up the place for precise timings.
Week day prayer timings:
- Saturday: Evening Prayer - 6:00 pm
- Sunday:Holy Qurbono(1st) - 7:00 am; Holy Qurbono(2st) - 8:30 am
- By Bus: Kadamattom Church Bus Stop
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi/Cab
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ernakulam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ernakulam and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.26% of people who visit Ernakulam include Kadamattom Chruch in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
37.5% of people start their Kadamattom Chruch visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kadamattom Chruch
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kadamattom Chruch