Kadamattom Chruch, Ernakulam
About Kadamattom Chruch, Ernakulam
Kadamattom Chruch, Ernakulam - Address, Phone Number
Address: kolenchery ,Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam, Kochi (Cochin) 682311, India
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 06:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Established in 865 AD by Mor Abo- a Persian priest with the help of “Aikunnathu Karthakkanmar” in AD 865, the church is deducted to the priest who was believed to have magical powers. Today, the church is a famousPilgrimage spot in south India.
For tourists, the church’s architecture with Portuguese influences and its close affinity to art is hard to miss. Stop by at the church to offer a small prayer when in Ernakulum or simply to soak in the beauty of the place and feel its calm atmosphere.
Kadamattom Chruch Opening and Closing Hours
- Operating hours vary. Call up the place for precise timings.
Week day prayer timings:
- Saturday: Evening Prayer - 6:00 pm
- Sunday:Holy Qurbono(1st) - 7:00 am; Holy Qurbono(2st) - 8:30 am
How To reach Kadamattom Chruch by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kadamattom Church Bus Stop
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi/Cab
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ernakulam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ernakulam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kadamattom Chruch, Ernakulam Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Kodungallur Bhagavathi Temple
- Kochi Port
- Pepper Kerala Holidays - Travels In Cochin
- International Container Transhipment Terminal Kochi
- Ernakulam Junction Railway Station Main Entrance
- Ernakulam Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ernakulam
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ernakulam
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ernakulam
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ernakulam
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ernakulam
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ernakulam