Puthuvype Beach, Ernakulam
Puthuvype Beach, Ernakulam - Address
Address: Puthuvype, Vypin, Kerala 682508
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, View Point, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Puthuvype Beach, Ernakulam
Even though not as famous as other beaches around Ernakulum and Kochi, the Puthuvype Beach has it own charm. The Sunsets at the beach are the highlight while sun-soakers love to take long walks here throughout the day.
The nearby Lighthouse that is one of the tallest in India, is accessible for visitors and gives you a panoramic view of the coast and the gorgeous sea. If you are looking for the ‘sun and sand’ experience, a visit here will be pleasant.
Puthuvype Beach Information
- Carry bottled water and a few snacks with you if you want to.
- Sunscreen will be helpful.
Puthuvype Beach Ticket Prices
- There is small charge for entry to the Lighthouse.
Puthuvype Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- Entry to the light house is permitted from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
How To reach Puthuvype Beach by Public Transport
- By Bus: at Puthuyudu Bus Stop
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi/Cab
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ernakulam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ernakulam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Puthuvype Beach, Ernakulam Reviews - Write a Review
Not crowded. Good place to visit.
A large beach in kochi. Nice shooting location.
One of the Calm and quite beach at cochin
Nice and quiet place. Loved it.
mostly crowded .nice location
- Nearby Attractions
- Lulu Mall Nh 17 Entrance
- Shiva Temple Ernakulam
- St. Teresa's College
- St. Albert’s College
- Travancore Court
- Kodungallur Bhagavathi Temple
- Pepper Kerala Holidays - Travels In Cochin
- Kochi Port
- International Container Transhipment Terminal Kochi
- Ernakulam Junction Railway Station Main Entrance