El Palacio De Los Olvidados152 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cuesta de Sta. Inés, 6, 18010 Granada, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958100840
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Showcasing Sephardic life in Granada and rather gruesome torture practices used in real life incidents, a visit to the Palacio de los Olvidados is hard to digest if you have low tolerance for anything gore.
The metal masks only scratch the surface of the museum and even though historic Jewish artefacts make for a pleasant visit, you are forced to think on law and judgements implemented through out the history of mankind.
Entrance Ticket Details For El Palacio De Los Olvidados
- Admission: Euros 5 per person.
How to Reach El Palacio De Los Olvidados
- By Bus: Plaza San Nicolas
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
- El Palacio De Los Olvidados Address: Cuesta de Sta. Inés, 6, 18010 Granada, Spain
- El Palacio De Los Olvidados Contact Number: +34-958100840
- El Palacio De Los Olvidados Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- El Palacio De Los Olvidados Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit El Palacio De Los Olvidados(preferred time): 10:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit El Palacio De Los Olvidados: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.9% of people who visit Granada include El Palacio De Los Olvidados in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
53.85% of people start their El Palacio De Los Olvidados visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see El Palacio De Los Olvidados
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Palacio De Los Olvidados
People normally club together Paseo De Los Tristes and Mezquita Mayor De Granada while planning their visit to El Palacio De Los Olvidados.