Best Time To Visit Escalante
Escalante has a subtropical weather with hot and dry summers and mild winters.
- Summer: From May to September, the weather is extremely hot. The temperatures are usually around 30 degree Celsius. This is basically low season in Escalante for tourists.
- Fall: October to November is probably the best time to visit Escalante, the weather is pleasant and the December crowds aren't here yet!
- Winter: December to February is the coldest period of the year. Days are chilly but the nights are very cold. Temperatures average around 7 – 11 degree Celsius.
- Spring: March and April see a rise in temperatures as compared to the winter months. Though not peak season, yet lots of people flock in during these months for some fun.
So, the best time to visit Escalante is from March to April (spring) and from October to November (fall), as the temperatures is extremely pleasant for a visit.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 10 0
Maximum rain recorded in Escalante is 374.72 mm in July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Escalante is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Escalante is January.
Least humid month in Escalante is June.
- Best time to visit Hole In The Rock Road in Escalante