Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii24 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Guatemala, Escuintla Map
- Phone: +502-41879309
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Ecological Reserve
Stretching over 20 kilometers along the Pacific Coast, the Biotopo Monterrico Hawaii is a natural reserve administered by Cecon and one of the biggest attractions of Monterrico with its Turtle programs. This reserve was created to conserve the mangrove ecosystem that is home to a number of marine and avian species such as Caimans, Iguanas, endangered Leatherback and Ridley Turtles and many more. The Turtle release program is a must see if you are around. The 25 lagoons of this reserve are connected by mangrove canals and offer a scenic sight to explore with boat rides. Along the ride, you will come across much wildlife –perfect for wildlife photography enthusiasts. A horseback ride along the beach or a kayaking trip for bird and turtle watching can also be great activities.
How to Reach Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii
- Ferry to stop –Embaradero El Salado
- Ferry to stop –Embarcadero de Ferry
- Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii Address: Guatemala, Escuintla
- Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii Contact Number: +502-41879309
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Escuintla include Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii in their plan
60% of people start their Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii
People normally club together Santa Catalina Arch and Hotel Villa Barroca while planning their visit to Biotopo Monterrico-hawaii.