How to Reach Eskisehir, Turkey
The Easiest Way to Reach Eskisehir
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Eskisehir. The nearest airport is the Kutahya Airport which is 82 kilometres away from the city. There are regular flights from Istanbul all week long except for Saturdays.
- By Train: Eskisehir Station has good connectivity with the rest of the country and the station is a stop from all the major cities. High speed train from Ankara is available.
- By Bus: Mini-busses are available from Enveriye which run all day long till midnight. The neighbouring cities like Ankara, Burdur and Antalya are preferred if you prefer Busses over Trains.
- By Car: The country’s highway system makes it easier to connect to neighbouring cities Istanbul (335 kilometres away), Ankara (228 kilometres away) and Bursa (144 kilometres away).
- By Tram: The city runs 2 lines of Tram throughout the city and is the most preferred way of getting around Eskisehir if you don’t mind walking a little bit from the stations to the attractions.
- By Bus: Mini-busses connect the city well and are the preferred by tourists who want to explore the intimate spaces of the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are adored by the locals and tourists here. The taxi system here is unique and consists of buttons which are hanging on the walls of the streets. You can press these buttons to summon a taxi anywhere in the city!
- By walking: The city is mainly flat and hence walking its streets is the best way to cover the not so big distances.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Eskisehir and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Eskisehir
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Eskisehir. The most preferred mode of transport in Eskisehir is Walking.
Average distance: 13 km Average time: 35.33 min
Walking 44.44%Walking 22.5 min Waiting 6.25 min Train 6.25 min Bus 3 min Other 1.25 min Overall average time for 4.25 kms 39.25 min
Bus/Trolleybus 22.22%Bus 22.5 min Waiting 7.5 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 15.5 kms 32.5 min
Car 33.33%Driving 26.67 min Walking 5.33 min Overall average time for 23 kms 32 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Eskisehir
- How to reach Sapanca
- How to reach Bolu
- How to reach Bursa
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Safranbolu
- How to reach Denizli
- How to reach Konya
- How to Reach Top Cities in Turkey
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Kusadasi
- How to reach Sinop
- How to reach Marmaris
- How to reach Canakkale
- How to reach Side
- How to reach Rize
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Titwala
- How to reach Sharjah
- How to reach Palo Alto