How to Reach Eskisehir - The Easiest Way to Reach Eskisehir
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Eskisehir. The nearest airport is the Kutahya Airport which is 82 kilometres away from the city. There are regular flights from Istanbul all week long except for Saturdays.
- By Train: Eskisehir Station has good connectivity with the rest of the country and the station is a stop from all the major cities. High speed train from Ankara is available.
- By Bus: Mini-busses are available from Enveriye which run all day long till midnight. The neighbouring cities like Ankara, Burdur and Antalya are preferred if you prefer Busses over Trains.
- By Car: The country’s highway system makes it easier to connect to neighbouring cities Istanbul (335 kilometres away), Ankara (228 kilometres away) and Bursa (144 kilometres away).
- By Tram: The city runs 2 lines of Tram throughout the city and is the most preferred way of getting around Eskisehir if you don’t mind walking a little bit from the stations to the attractions.
- By Bus: Mini-busses connect the city well and are the preferred by tourists who want to explore the intimate spaces of the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are adored by the locals and tourists here. The taxi system here is unique and consists of buttons which are hanging on the walls of the streets. You can press these buttons to summon a taxi anywhere in the city!
- By walking: The city is mainly flat and hence walking its streets is the best way to cover the not so big distances.
Are you looking for a Eskisehir travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Eskisehir
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Eskisehir. The most preferred mode of transport in Eskisehir is Walking.
Average distance: 10.5 km Average time: 32.75 min
Walking 58.33%Walking 23.57 min Waiting 3.57 min Train 3.57 min Bus 1.71 min Other 0.71 min Overall average time for 3.71 kms 33.14 min
Bus/Trolleybus 16.67%Bus 22.5 min Waiting 7.5 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 15.5 kms 32.5 min
Car 25%Driving 26.67 min Walking 5.33 min Overall average time for 23 kms 32 min
How to Reach Eskisehir from Nearby Cities
|Bilecik to Eskisehir||69.67 km||1 hour 9 mins|
|Sakarya to Eskisehir||96.47 km||1 hour 36 mins|
|Izmit to Eskisehir||114.74 km||1 hour 54 mins|
|Karasu to Eskisehir||127.6 km||2 hours 7 mins|
|Karamürsel to Eskisehir||133.55 km||2 hours 13 mins|
|Gebze to Eskisehir||155.9 km||2 hours 35 mins|
|Bursa to Eskisehir||167 km||2 hours 47 mins|
|Pendik to Eskisehir||176.48 km||2 hours 56 mins|
|Isparta to Eskisehir||192.62 km||3 hours 12 mins|
|Burdur to Eskisehir||198.14 km||3 hours 18 mins|