Are you looking for what to do in Eskisehir?
PLACES TO SEE
Eskisehir is sure to give you more things to see every time you visit the city. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Eskisehir include:
- Yilmaz Buyukersen Balmumu Heykeller Muzesi: A wax museum at the heart of the old city, be sure to visit this place to get up close with famous personalities of Turkey.
- Sazova Park: No matter what your age is, visit the Sazova amusement park to explore its signature Pirate Ship and Grand Palace. A must if you are travelling with kids.
- Odunpazari: The only place in the city where its 19th century building s are well maintained and cared for, the Odunpazari or ‘Old City’ if you want to walk in the city’s history.
- Yazilikaya: Located 90 kilometres away from Eskisehir, the village homes rock carvings Phrygians along with inscriptions. Visit the place to see the rock carvings.
THINGS TO DO
- Try the Hamam: When in Eskisehir, soothe your body and soul with a good massage at the local Hamam which are relatively cheaper than Spas.
- 222 Park: The best place for music, drinks and good food, 222 Park is the preferred place for weekends. The vast student life which is an intrinsic part of the city floods the place to catch up on live artists or simply unwind over a drink or two.
- Avrasya Shopping Center: One of the modern malls in Eskisehir, Avrasya Shopping centre is good for a fun time. The place accommodates top brands, video game parlour and 3D movie centre.
Below we have a list of things to do in Eskisehir and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Eskisehir getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Eskisehir with confidence.