Top Historical Places in Eskisehir, Turkey
Historical Places in Eskisehir - Witness the History of EskisehirEskisehir is full of historically important monuments and is perhaps the best place to witness history unfold. The wonderful monuments and the rich history attached with the destination make Eskisehir one of Top Historical Destinations in the world. Eskisehir is a very historically important place and thus sees a lot of tourists every year. Whenever you are planning to visit a historical monument in Eskisehir or a place of historical significance, it is always good to know a little information about the place, its opening and closing times, the ideal duration of visit and the need of tour guide to visit the historical monuments of Eskisehir. Explore the historical monuments of Eskisehir with a guided tour or opt for in-depth information of its historical account, this Eskisehir guide is your go-to option for free. Move to things to do in Eskisehir page for the complete list of attractions and activities.
Explore the travel planning tool for your visit to Eskisehir and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
#1 of 5 Historical Things To Do in Eskisehir
Address: SazovaMh. Tepebasi/ Eskisehir, Turkey.
A green heaven in the heart of the city, the Sazova Park is the perfect way to spend an afternoon at, if you are travelling with kids. Highlights include: Medieval ship Lake Science Centre Open Air t...Read more
#2 of 5 Historical Things To Do in Eskisehir
Address: Merkez, YazilikayaKoyu, Han, Eskisehir, Turkey.
Popularly known as the Tomb of King Midas, Yazilikaya is a favourite attraction among tourists and locals alike. Excavated by the French Archaeological Institute immediately after the Second World War...Read more
#3 of 5 Historical Things To Do in Eskisehir
Address: IkiEylul Cad.Odunpazari, Eskisehir, Turkey.
Meerschaum, better known as Sepiolite, is a mineral which is often used to make elaborate smoke pipes. The soft white mineral has the perfect consistency to carve into for making intricate designs. Lo...Read more
#4 of 5 Historical Things To Do in Eskisehir
Address: Ataturk Bulv. No:64 | Eskisehir Merkez,Eskisehir, Turkey.
The Archaeological Museum in Eskisehir is truly an experience in itself. The museum incorporates bronze artifacts, pots, earthenware, metallic articles and more. The highlights include: Stimulated ch...Read more
#5 of 5 Historical Things To Do in Eskisehir
Address: Eskisehir, Turkey.
If you want to walk back in time in Turkey and see it reflected in the houses which adorn the old city, walk through the Odunpazari- the old part of the city! Small streets lined with colourful houses...Read more
List of Top Historical Monuments and Landmarks in Eskisehir
Traverse through the finest landmarks and famous historical buildings of Eskisehir.
Find Your Eskisehir Attractions on Map
- Nearby Cities for Historical Attractions
- Historical Places in Bursa
- Historical Places in Istanbul
- Historical Places in Ankara
- Historical Places in Pamukkale
- Historical Places in Safranbolu
- Historical Places in Denizli
- Historical Places in Konya
- Top Cities in Turkey for Historical Places
- Historical Places in Izmir
- Historical Places in Kusadasi
- Historical Places in Sinop
- Historical Places in Marmaris
- Historical Places in Side
- Historical Places in Rize
- Historical Places in Samsun
- Historical Places in Edirne
- Historical Places in Gaziantep
- More Historical Places in Cities Around the World
- Historical Places in Paris
- Historical Places in Prague
- Historical Places in Rome
- Historical Places in Rio De Janeiro
- Historical Places in London
- Historical Places in Miami