Yilmaz Buyukersen Balmumu Heykeller MuzesiCurrently Closed
Opened in 2013, the Yilmaz Buyukersen Balmumu Heykeller Muzesi is Turkey’s own Madame Tussauds! Walk in to know more about the famous personalities which have added to the country’s extensive growth or simply to admire the wax work of Professor YilmazBuyukersen.
- 160 wax sculptures of famous personalities from all over the world including Queen Elizabeth, Gandhi and Obama.
A must if you love art, history and everything in between!
- Don’t touch the wax statues.
- You can donate money when you visit the place. The donations will be used towards children’s literacy program.
- You can carry your camera to get clicked with famous personalities.
- You can walk to reach the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Eskisehir before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eskisehir and book an accommodation of your choice.
76.61% of people who visit Eskisehir include Yilmaz Buyukersen Balmumu Heykeller Muzesi in their plan
67.74% of people start their Yilmaz Buyukersen Balmumu Heykeller Muzesi visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Yilmaz Buyukersen Balmumu Heykeller Muzesi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yilmaz Buyukersen Balmumu Heykeller Muzesi