Aalto Theatre181 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hyssenallee, Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-2018122200
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Concert, Family And Kids
Visit the famous opera house of Essen that has been an important destination for major performing arts, till date. The house was designed by Alvar Aalto (a Finnish architect). You can guess from where the opera house got its name. It was opened back in 1988 with the famous opera Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg, by Richard Wagner. In 2008, it was awarded with the title of the Opera House of the year. At present, the opera house conducts gala events and concerts.
The striking feature of the opera house is the asymmetrical design of the auditorium and indigo blue colored seats.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aalto Theatre
- Ticket prices varies according to the shows.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Essen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Essen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Aalto Theatre Address: Hyssenallee, Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Aalto Theatre Contact Number: +49-2018122200
- Aalto Theatre Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Aalto Theatre: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.86% of people who visit Essen include Aalto Theatre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80.85% of people start their Aalto Theatre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aalto Theatre
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aalto Theatre
People normally club together Grillo-Theater and St. Suitbertus while planning their visit to Aalto Theatre.