Snowy Peaks Winery260 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 292 Moraine Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1970-5862099
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Winery, Adults
Love wine? Want to pamper your taste buds? Want to indulge in some wine tasting? No worries! Estes Park has many places where you can taste some freshly made wine. One such popular place is the Snowy Peaks Winery. You can even bring your kids along with you as this place has a ‘No Wine-ing Zone’ which is nothing but a specially designed playroom. You can taste five wines and also buy the ones which you like. Other products which are sold here are cheese, chocolates, jams and jellies.
Snowy Peaks Winery Travel Tips
- It’s a pet friendly winery. Hence, you can easily take your pets here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Snowy Peaks Winery
- Tasting of 5 wines costs around 5 USD.
Snowy Peaks Winery Hours
- Monday - Thursday 11:00 am -5:00 pm
- Friday - Sunday 11:00 am -6:00 pm
How to Reach Snowy Peaks Winery
- Nearby bus stop is Piccadilly Bus Stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Estes Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Estes Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.48% of people who visit Estes Park include Snowy Peaks Winery in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
63.64% of people start their Snowy Peaks Winery visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Snowy Peaks Winery
78.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Snowy Peaks Winery