Events and Festivals in Eugene
Some of the famous Eugene events and festivals are:
- Oregon County Fair: It is considered to be one of the biggest hippie gathering in the state and has a festive atmosphere accompanied by great food, live music and vendors selling their wares.
- Eugene Celebration: The entire city of Eugene participates in the event and one can see street performers, live musicians and parades on the Sunday morning of the event.
Trip plans for Eugene
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Eugene
Eugene Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Eugene
Save 7%Willamette Valley Wine Tasting Tour from EugeneNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Go wine tasting nearEugene in the Southern Willamette Valley, stopping at three wineriesand enjoying a cheese & cracker p...
Save 7%Eugene City TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Prepare to be introduced to the city of Eugene, Oregon on this guided, 3.5-hour tour. Enjoya well-balanced overview of both t...
Save 7%Eugene Highlights and Wine Tasting ComboNew on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
On this full-dayEugene City and wine-tasting combo tour, you can experience the best that the City ofEugene has to offer and ...
Save 7%Old West Wagon Train Experience!New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Days
You will experience Eastern Oregon as the Pioneers did! Spend 3 days exploring Eastern Oregon by Wagon Train. You will sleep ...
- Events & Festivals in Sweet Home
- Events & Festivals in Alsea
- Events & Festivals in Corvallis
- Events & Festivals in Yachats
- Events & Festivals in Waldport
- Events & Festivals in Reedsport