Hendricks Park224 Votes Currently Open
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5416825324
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The 80 acre Hendricks Park is also the oldest city park in the city of Eugene. The park is very popular amongst bird-watchers, joggers and hikers for its wonderful trails. For casual visitors, the park has an exciting treat in store as it has a world-renowned rhododendron garden in the premises. Also present in the park are 200-year old Douglas fir trees, ferns and flower species like trilliums and irises. One can easily spend hours walking in the park, and admire all the tranquil beauty.
Hendricks Park Travel Tips
- Over-night camping not allowed.
- Dogs should be leashed at all times.
- Drinking of alcohol in the premises is prohibited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hendricks Park
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Hendricks Park
- By Bus: Bus 27 stops at N/S of 19th W of Orchard bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eugene before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eugene and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hendricks Park Contact Number: +1-5416825324
- Hendricks Park Timing: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Hendricks Park(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hendricks Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
37.09% of people who visit Eugene include Hendricks Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.67% of people start their Hendricks Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hendricks Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hendricks Park
People normally club together Cascades Raptor Center and Hayward Field while planning their visit to Hendricks Park.