How to Reach Eugene
- By Air: International: Portland International Airport has additional flights from within USA and other International destinations. Portland is 180 kilometers away from Eugene. Domestic: Eugene Airportis 18 kilometers from the city and services flights from almost all major cities in USA.
- By Train: Amtrak Cascades runs between Eugene, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver B.C. Also, the Coast Starlight stops at the same places between Seattle and Eugene while going from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- By Bus: Lots of buses run from major cities to Eugene.
- By Car: The road connectivity of Eugene to the rest of USA is quite good.
- By Bus: There are frequent buses that traverse throughout the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are recommended for late nights and far off attractions.
- By Bike: Bicycle rentals are available in Eugene, and cycling is a very favorite means of transport for the locals here.