How to Reach Eugene - The Easiest Way to Reach Eugene
- By Air: International: Portland International Airport has additional flights from within USA and other International destinations. Portland is 180 kilometers away from Eugene. Domestic: Eugene Airportis 18 kilometers from the city and services flights from almost all major cities in USA.
- By Train: Amtrak Cascades runs between Eugene, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver B.C. Also, the Coast Starlight stops at the same places between Seattle and Eugene while going from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- By Bus: Lots of buses run from major cities to Eugene.
- By Car: The road connectivity of Eugene to the rest of USA is quite good.
- By Bus: There are frequent buses that traverse throughout the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are recommended for late nights and far off attractions.
- By Bike: Bicycle rentals are available in Eugene, and cycling is a very favorite means of transport for the locals here.
Are you looking for a Eugene travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Eugene
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Eugene. The most preferred mode of transport in Eugene is Car.
Average distance: 11.65 km Average time: 26.8 min
Car 60%Driving 22.33 min Walking 0.33 min Overall average time for 13.95 kms 22.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 20%Bus 43 min Waiting 6 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 13.2 kms 51 min
Bike 20%Bike 15 min Overall average time for 3.22 kms 15 min
How to Reach Eugene from Nearby Cities
|Sutherlin to Eugene||47.46 km||47 mins|
- How to reach Jefferson Oregon High School
- How to reach Willamina
- How to reach Tiller
- How to reach Powell Butte
- How to reach Portland
- How to reach Wood Village
- How to reach Gearhart
- How to reach Fossil
- How to reach Condon
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco