How to Reach Eugene
- By Air: International: Portland International Airport has additional flights from within USA and other International destinations. Portland is 180 kilometers away from Eugene. Domestic: Eugene Airportis 18 kilometers from the city and services flights from almost all major cities in USA.
- By Train: Amtrak Cascades runs between Eugene, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver B.C. Also, the Coast Starlight stops at the same places between Seattle and Eugene while going from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- By Bus: Lots of buses run from major cities to Eugene.
- By Car: The road connectivity of Eugene to the rest of USA is quite good.
- By Bus: There are frequent buses that traverse throughout the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are recommended for late nights and far off attractions.
- By Bike: Bicycle rentals are available in Eugene, and cycling is a very favorite means of transport for the locals here.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Eugene. The most preferred mode of transport in Eugene is Car.
Average distance: 16.92 km Average time: 23.73 min
Car 72.73%Driving 22.75 min Walking 0.13 min Overall average time for 21.12 kms 22.88 min
Walking 9.09%Walking 12 min Overall average time for 0.7 kms 12 min
Bike 9.09%Bike 15 min Overall average time for 3.22 kms 15 min
Bus/Trolleybus 9.09%Bus 43 min Waiting 6 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 13.2 kms 51 min