How to Reach Eugene
The Easiest Way to Reach Eugene
- By Air: International: Portland International Airport has additional flights from within USA and other International destinations. Portland is 180 kilometers away from Eugene. Domestic: Eugene Airportis 18 kilometers from the city and services flights from almost all major cities in USA.
- By Train: Amtrak Cascades runs between Eugene, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver B.C. Also, the Coast Starlight stops at the same places between Seattle and Eugene while going from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- By Bus: Lots of buses run from major cities to Eugene.
- By Car: The road connectivity of Eugene to the rest of USA is quite good.
- By Bus: There are frequent buses that traverse throughout the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are recommended for late nights and far off attractions.
- By Bike: Bicycle rentals are available in Eugene, and cycling is a very favorite means of transport for the locals here.
Modes of Transportation in Eugene
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Eugene. The most preferred mode of transport in Eugene is Car.
Average distance: 15.13 km Average time: 34.67 min
Car 66.67%Driving 26 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 16.09 kms 26.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 33.33%Bus 43 min Waiting 6 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 13.2 kms 51 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Fort Wayne
- How To Reach Grand Teton National Park
- How To Reach Beatty
- How To Reach Hilo
- How To Reach Fairbanks
- How To Reach Boise
- How To Reach Naples
- How To Reach Santa Monica
- How To Reach Helen
- How To Reach Paso Robles
- Cities Near Eugene
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.