The King Estate Winery in Eugene is an organic winery that is especially popular in the United States for its trademark Pinot Gris wine. The estate was founded in 1991 and stands at a massive 1033 acres. The establishment boasts of a tasting room, fine-dining restaurant, organic vineyards and 30 acres of fruits, vegetables and flowers. The wine produced is a piece of art and the food absolutely delicious. As the kitchen tries to utilize the fruits and vegetables grown on the estate wherever they can, one doesn’t need to worry about the freshness of their food too. So do make it a point to drive down to the winery and let yourself be pampered like a royalty when in Eugene.
King Estate Winery Travel Tips
- Check official website for upcoming events.
Entrance Ticket Details For King Estate Winery
- Featured Wines tasting in Tasting Room: 10 USD
- Other wine tasting charges may vary. Inquire with Winery for details.
- Restaurant charges vary.
King Estate Winery Hours
- Given timings are for Estate.
- Tasting Room Timings: Monday–Tuesday: 11am–5pm, Wednesday–Sunday: 11 am – 8 pm
- Tours of the Winery: 11 am–6 pm
- Lunch (Monday – Friday): 11 am–4:30 pm
- Brunch (Saturday–Sunday): 11 am–4 pm
- Dinner (Daily): 5 pm – 8:30 pm
How to Reach King Estate Winery
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eugene before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eugene and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.59% of people who visit Eugene include King Estate Winery in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
87.18% of people start their King Estate Winery visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see King Estate Winery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting King Estate Winery