Ninkasi BreweryCurrently Open
- Address: 272 Van Buren St, Eugene, OR 97402, United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5413442739
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Brewery, Adults
The Ninkasi Brewery is a Eugene based microbrewery that is named after the Sumerian goddess of beer. Their first beer, the Total Domination IPA, was a huge success, and that was soon followed by many more exciting flavors like the Tricerahops Double IPA and Oatis Oatmeal Stout. A pint of their chilled beer at their brewery or a guided tour of their manufacturing process is sure to make your drinking experience an even grander one.
Ninkasi Brewery Travel Tips
- Please check official website for upcoming events.
- Minors allowed till 8 pm in premises when accompanied by an adult.
- Outside food permitted in patio and tasting rooms.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ninkasi Brewery
- Prices depend on drinks and food purchased.
- Tours are free of cost.
Ninkasi Brewery Hours
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 2 pm and 4 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 4 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 12:30 pm, 2 pm and 4 pm
How to Reach Ninkasi Brewery
- By Bus: Bus 40 and 52 stops at W/S of Blair S of 2nd bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eugene before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eugene and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.58% of people who visit Eugene include Ninkasi Brewery in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Ninkasi Brewery visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ninkasi Brewery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ninkasi Brewery