Picc- A- Dilly Flea Market, Eugene
About Picc- A- Dilly Flea Market, Eugene
Picc- A- Dilly Flea Market, Eugene - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: PO Box 5881, Eugene, OR 97405, United States
Ticket Price: 2 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
Added 24 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Flea Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Picc-A-Dilly Flea Market in Eugene is the biggest, most varied and longest running flea market in the whole area. The market was started in 1970 and has now become Fairgrounds longest running family event. Like a normal flea market, the market has a host of activities going on like vendors selling their wares, live music, shoppers busy looking for their personal treasures and all the folks having a good time in general. Do visit the market on any one of its open days to have a jolly great time and go back richer with some fun memories and special gifts.
Picc- A- Dilly Flea Market Information
- It is best to reach early to get the best deals.
Picc- A- Dilly Flea Market Ticket Prices
- Given prices are for regular entry.
- 10 am to 3 pm: 1.50 USD
- Early Bird (8 am to 10 am): 7.50 USD
Picc- A- Dilly Flea Market Opening and Closing Hours
- Early Bird: 8 am to 10 am
- Flea market days: January 10 & 24, February 7 & 21, March 6 & 20, April 3 & 17, May 1 & 15, June 5, September 18, October 9 & 23, November 6 & 20, December 4 & 18
How To reach Picc- A- Dilly Flea Market by Public Transport
- By Bus: Bus 67 stops at E/S of High N of 7th bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Eugene before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eugene and book an accommodation of your choice.
Picc- A- Dilly Flea Market, Eugene Reviews - Write a Review
What kind of flea market opens at 8AM....NOT A VERY GOOD ONE...IT'S AWFUL..and the stuff these people are selling you can find at the Goodwill.. It's time for a NEW swap meet in Eugene,perhaps a bi-monthly mid-century centered swap meet...
We live in Eugene, and go to Picc-A-Dilly all the time! The three ladies running the show literally work their heads off trying to do everything they can to please the customers. It's a very hard job, running a flea market, and they do it well! Going through that place is like travelling through time - it's never the same twice! I've bought enough in there to fill a storage shed and, some day, I'll rent a table and sell it all back! FUN!!!!! FUNN!!! FUNNN!!!!
Has to be the gem of this community and as a new transplant really impressed
So many awesome treasures!
Really cool venue for treasure hunts.
- Nearby Attractions
- 88494 1st Ave
- Willakenzie Road
- Eugene Station
- 80247 Delight Valley School Rd
- Valley River Center
- Downtown Inn
- Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park
- Oregon Coast Highway
- Studio One Cafe
- Cobble Beach
- Eugene Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Eugene
- What to See in 48 Hours in Eugene
- What to See in 72 Hours in Eugene
- How to Spend 5 Days in Eugene
- How to Spend 6 Days in Eugene
- How to Spend 7 Days in Eugene