Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium11 Votes Currently Open
The Science Factory Children’s Museum and Planetarium is a science and technology center located in Alton Baker Park in Eugene. Their mission statement is “To engage, excite and inspire children for a lifetime love of learning about science, technology and humanity.” And they truly deliver to the word. They make learning an absolute joy with their several permanent and temporary exhibits like the Planetarium, Renegade the Iguana, Lizard Terrarium and The Tot Spot. Here kids can grasp the basics of learning while having a merry time and will want to keep coming back for more.
Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium Travel Tips
- Call in advance to check if facility is open.
Entrance Ticket Details For Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium
Given ticket prices are for Exhibit Hall only:
- Exhibit Hall only (Ages 3 – 61): 4 USD
- Exploration Dome only (Ages 3 – 61): 4 USD
- Exhibit Hall + 1 Exploration Dome-show: 7 USD
- Each additional Dome-show: 3 USD
For Seniors (62 and older):
- Exhibit Hall: 3 USD
- Exploration Dome-show: 3 USD
- Exploration Dome-show both: 6 USD
- Children 2 and younger: Free
Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium Hours
Given timings are for Exhibit Hall:
- Exhibit Hall (Wednesday – Sunday): 10 am – 4 pm
- Closed on Monday and Tuesday
- Exploration Dome (Saturday and Sunday): 10:30 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm and 3 pm
- Closed on Monday – Friday
- Facility closed on January 1, January 11, March 27 (Easter) and on days when University of Oregon hosts football games
How to Reach Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium
- By Bus: Bus 13 stops at S/S of MLK Blvd E of Centennial Lp bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eugene before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eugene and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.07% of people who visit Eugene include Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium