University Of Oregon399 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1585 E 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97403, United States
- Phone: +1-5413461000
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, University
The University of Oregon is a research university in Eugene that was founded in 1876. The campus is spread over 295 acres and is located right next to the Willamette River. It is designed to resemble an arboretum, consisting of more than 500 species of trees. The university has a strong relationship with sports and athletics, courtesy its history with Nike Inc. Excellent sports facilities are provided in the campus and students can be often seen jogging or exercising around the campus or spending some time at the gym and courts.
University Of Oregon Travel Tips
- Guided tour length: 90 minutes
- One can also take a self guided walking tour of college grounds.
Entrance Ticket Details For University Of Oregon
- Entry is free.
University Of Oregon Hours
- The offices are open from 8 am–5 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Guided tours for interested students and parents at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am and 1 pm from Monday–Friday and at 10 am on Saturday.
- Running tours offered at 8:30 am on first and third Fridays of each month.
How to Reach University Of Oregon
- By Bus: City shuttles stop at University of Oregon (Eugene) bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eugene before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eugene and book an accommodation of your choice.
75% of people who visit Eugene include University Of Oregon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.71% of people start their University Of Oregon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see University Of Oregon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Oregon