University Of Oregon
- Address: 1585 E 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97403, United States
- Phone: +1-5413461000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, University
University Of Oregon - Review
The University of Oregon is a research university in Eugene that was founded in 1876. The campus is spread over 295 acres and is located right next to the Willamette River. It is designed to resemble an arboretum, consisting of more than 500 species of trees. The university has a strong relationship with sports and athletics, courtesy its history with Nike Inc. Excellent sports facilities are provided in the campus and students can be often seen jogging or exercising around the campus or spending some time at the gym and courts.
University Of Oregon Information
- Guided tour length: 90 minutes
- One can also take a self guided walking tour of college grounds.
University Of Oregon Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
University Of Oregon Hours
- The offices are open from 8 am–5 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Guided tours for interested students and parents at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am and 1 pm from Monday–Friday and at 10 am on Saturday.
- Running tours offered at 8:30 am on first and third Fridays of each month.
How To reach University Of Oregon by Public Transport
- By Bus: City shuttles stop at University of Oregon (Eugene) bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Eugene before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eugene and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting University Of Oregon
95% of people who visit Eugene include University Of Oregon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.71% of people start their University Of Oregon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see University Of Oregon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Oregon
University Of Oregon Trips
University Of Oregon, Eugene Reviews
Loved the Animal House tour. Brought back memories from 40 years back.
Walked around the campus with nice buildings and grounds. On a whim, we decided to attend the Ducks' womens' basketball game against Univ. of Washington... after seeing many alumni headed towards the gym. Fast paced game with Univ of Oregon winning. Good to be part of the community, even though we just dropped by to visit the campus on the way to Ashland.
BEST SCHOOL EVER. Went here for 6 years to get my engineering credentials. Had no problem with people food was amazing, great dorms. Great college overall.
Go Ducks! Beautiful campus
I value my time spent learning and growing at the University of Oregon. Such a gorgeous campus.