Boston Tea Party65 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 84 Queen Street, Exeter, England, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1392201181
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Cafe, Family And Kids
Boston Tea Party is a modern independent British café which has managed to serve good things in lovely spaces that satisfy your tummy & warms the heart. Affordable, feel-good, ethically sourced & of excellent quality; the food here is made from scratch onsite everyday by people who aspire to make their customers happy. Boston Tea Party, Exeter is one of largest Boston Tea Parties- something not understandable from the bustling and busy setting downstairs. It is the vast and imposing dining room upstairs that proves to be the real deal for folk of Exeter and also the ones visiting Exeter. With plenty of room to spread out, they will not compromise on quality or ethics. The real challenge is to decide which meal to really have here, the brunch, lunch or dinner. Even evening snacks with hot drinks are lovely.
Boston Tea Party Travel Tips
- Try catching their brunch for sure. If you are there for a longer time, even lunch should be on your priority list.
Entrance Ticket Details For Boston Tea Party
- Different dishes have different prices.
How to Reach Boston Tea Party
- 0.1 mile from Exeter Central. By foot is the best option.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Exeter before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Exeter and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Boston Tea Party Address: 84 Queen Street, Exeter, England, United Kingdom
- Boston Tea Party Contact Number: +44-1392201181
- Boston Tea Party Timing: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Boston Tea Party(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Boston Tea Party: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.87% of people who visit Exeter include Boston Tea Party in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.18% of people start their Boston Tea Party visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Boston Tea Party
86.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Boston Tea Party
People normally club together The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum and Old Firehouse while planning their visit to Boston Tea Party.