Events and Festivals in Exeter
- The Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink: This festival offers a delicious hands-on family activities and workshops, mix of chef demonstrations, farm animals, more than 100 food and drink producers, live music and much more.
- Exeter UFO Festival: The annual Exeter UFO Festival is organized by Exeter Area Kiwanis Club. The festival that is held in downtown Exeter draws UFO enthusiasts from across the country. All of their fundraisers, 100% of the profits go to local children’s charities and community programs.
- Exeter Summer Festival: Exeter hosts various festivals; one of the main ones is Exeter Summer Festival. This festival is basically a fortnight in June devoted to a series of events including music, dance, poetry, circus, theatre, exhibition and comedy.
- Animated Exeter: Running for over a decade, Animated Exeter is a festival showcasing animated work from across the world and aims at participation with professionals. The event is week-long a great opportunity to go and see some of the short films that are showcased.
- Ottery St Mary On Bonfire Night, people run on the streets of Ottery St Mary with flaming barrels of tar. It is a unique spectacle that attracts hundreds and thousands of people. It is an age old tradition of Exeter.
- The Powderham Ball: This ball held at Powderham Castle in May when the beautiful expansive grounds of the castle are carpeted with open bars, food stalls and fairground attractions is the most stylish of all the balls.
Trip plans for Exeter
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Exeter
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Exeter
- Events & Festivals in Kennford
- Events & Festivals in Starcross
- Events & Festivals in Teignmouth
- Events & Festivals in Bishopsteignton
- Events & Festivals in Honiton
- Events & Festivals in Stoodleigh